NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Memphis Meats First Bite Contest' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 11/14/2016 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/16/2016 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Memphis Meats ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To be entered into Sweepstakes, contestants must do one or more of the following:
post publicly on one or more of the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) using the hashtag #mmfirstbite, and including a link to Sponsor’s Indiegogo campaign. Each post will earn a contestant an additional entry into Sweepstakes. Posts made through Thunderclap will count as one entry if they meet the previously specified conditions.
Be signed up on the Memphis Meats mailing list (counts as one entry in Sweepstakes)
Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes - 5 Winners will receive a choice between the following five products:
Option 1: A private presentation and tour of the Memphis Meats headquarters in San Leandro, California, for Winner and one additional person of Winner’s choosing; this can be done virtually if winner is not local and cannot travel to California. If Winner chooses to take the tour and presentation in-person, Winner will be responsible for costs of travel and lodgings. Date and time of tour will be determined by Sponsor, with input from Winner. Quantity available: 1 (approximate retail value or "ARV": $50)
Option 2: A choice between any of one of the thank you items on the Memphis Meats Indiegogo page, described below. Sponsor will pay for the cost of shipping and packaging. If winner already purchased something from Indiegogo they have the option of being fully refunded for their purchase (including shipping). Quantity available: 5:
Memphis Meats sticker (ARV: $10)
Memphis Meats t-shirt (ARV: $24.50)
Memphis Meats water bottle (ARV: $35)
Memphis Meats hoodie (ARV: $75)
Winners will be given a choice in the order that Winners are selected; choices are limited based on the quantity available. Because Option 1 is only available in a quantity of 1, once a Winner claims Option 1 the next Winner will be unable to claim Option 1. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as Winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participated in the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to deem an entry ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required Winner list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Memphis Meats at 1933 Davis Street Suite 312, San Leandro, CA 94577. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of Winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Indiegogo do not sponsor, endorse or administer Sweepstakes, and each participant or entrant in Sweepstakes releases Indiegogo from any and all liability.
10. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Memphis Meats, 1933 Davis Street Suite 312, San Leandro, CA 94577.