VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Memphis Meats First Bite Referral Contest' ("Contest") begins on 12/6/2016 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/17/2016 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Memphis Meats ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to individuals 18 years or older who, prior to referring somebody, have already contributed monetarily to Sponsor's Indiegogo campaign. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To enter into Contest, participants must refer other individuals to contribute to Memphis Meats' Indiegogo campaign. Participants receive gifts for getting certain amounts of people to contribute to the campaign using the participant's unique referral link (see here for details on how to access that link). Specifically:
- getting 5 people to contribute to the campaign earns an individual a Memphis Meats sticker (approximate retail value or "ARV": $10)
- getting 10 people to contribute to the campaign earns an individual a Memphis Meats t-shirt (ARV: $30)
- getting 15 people to contribute to the campaign earns an individual a Memphis Meats water bottle (ARV: $35)
- getting 25 people to contribute to the campaign earns an individual a Memphis Meats hoodie (ARV: $75)
- the two participants who bring in the most individual contributions receive a tour of the Memphis Meats headquarters in San Leandro, California, for the participant and one additional person of the participant's choosing. Participants will be responsible for the cost of travel and lodgings. Date and time of tour will be determined by Sponsor, with input from participant. (ARV: $50)
Participants who refer enough people will have the choice of no more than one of these gifts. For instance, the participant who refers 10 people can chose between a t-shirt and a sticker, but he/she cannot pick both the sticker and the t-shirt.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within accepted shipping locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
3. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as Winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Contest may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
4. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest , then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest . In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Contest , the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participated in the Contest , Sponsor reserves the right to deem an entry ineligible.
5. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required Winner list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Memphis Meats at 1933 Davis Street Suite 312, San Leandro, CA 94577. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of Winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
6. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Memphis Meats, 1933 Davis Street Suite 312, San Leandro, CA 94577.